ATM & VISA Debit Card with Rewards
The following outlines many of the additional products and services available to Bank of the James customers. For complete details, please view the Additional Banking Services flyer here.
Bank of the James ATM Card
With an ATM card and personal identification number (PIN) you can conveniently access cash from Bank of the James ATMs, and our network of participating ATMs.
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
- Utilize ATM machines nationwide and around the globe
Obtain cash from ATMs displaying the following identification: VISA, PLUS, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Cirrus and Accel Exchange. Fees will be charged per transaction when using an ATM at another financial institution.
Please review important information about ATM access in other countries.
Your Bank of the James Debit/Check Card is a convenient way to bank and shop – and you can earn UChoose Rewards points with every purchase!
- Bank of the James VISA Debit/Check Card can be used at any ATM. Fees may apply when using an ATM at another financial institution.
- Use your card to make purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, or anywhere where VISA is accepted
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your primary Bank of the James checking account
UChoose Rewards Program
You shop. You earn. You choose. It's that simple!
Bank of the James provides a rewards program with your Bank of the James VISA Debit/Check Card.
With UChoose Rewards, you earn points every time you use your Bank of the James VISA Debit/Check Card, sign for your purchases and use as credit. You can earn points everywhere your card is accepted and can redeem your points for anything of your choice from a vast online rewards catalog.
With several redemption options to choose from, including gift cards, merchandise and travel, there has never been a better time to use your Bank of the James VISA Debit/Check Card for all of your day-to-day shopping needs.
Membership in UChoose Rewards is absolutely free for Bank of the James VISA Debit/Check Card holders, so start earning points today.
For more information on UChoose Rewards and to get started earning points today, register online at www.uchooserewards.com. Click on the Register Link to create your own User ID and password for system access. Then start using your debit card to earn your points.
Here are some testimonials from a few of our Bank of the James employees who participate in the UChoose Rewards Program:
- "I purchased a food processor last year with the points I earned." – PM
- "I used my points to purchase gifts for my family at Christmas. They especially love the gift cards I gave them from Olive Garden and Red Lobster." - SC
- "We use our gift cards from UChoose when we go on vacation." - FB
- "Since I signed up for UChoose, I have redeemed 6 to 7 gift cards to Red Lobster and Olive Garden." - AE
- "My family received gift cards at Christmas from me for Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks and Bath and Body Works – all redeemed with my UChoose points." - JR
Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card, please call:
Debit Card Customer Service
Toll free – 1-800-554-8969
Service center is open 7 days a week/24 hours a day.
Please also notify your branch office as soon as possible.
We offer the UCNB Visa® Platinum Card to expand and complement your purchasing power. This is a rewards offering where points accumulate for every qualifying net dollar you spend. You can then turn your purchases into amazing merchandise, travel or lifetime experiences by visiting www.scorecardrewards.com. There’s no limit to how many points can be accumulated and points don’t expire. For protection while traveling, your UCNB Visa Platinum Card automatically provides Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Rental Insurance. There are more than 24 million locations accepting Visa across the globe. You can feel safe when using your UCNB Visa Platinum Card because Visa is an industry leader in fraud prevention, transaction monitoring, and identity theft. Your peace of mind and protection are paramount us.
See application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates, and fees. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.