Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
This highly secure cash management system is an essential tool for today's business. Pay vendors, receive e-bills, pay multiple invoices or bills from a single vendor, include invoices and credit memo details with payments, and maintain internal control over the creation, approval, disbursement, and viewing of all payments.
- Set up multiple users
- Customize user authorization levels so you control the level of account access for each user
- Set up an online dual control process to manage cash flows
- View real-time balances
- Transfer funds between accounts instantly
- Pay bills through our check-free Bill Pay service
- Initiate real-time stop payments
- Make real-time transaction inquiries
- Sort your account transactions by date, amount, payee, and/or check number
- View up to 24 months of transaction activity
- View check images
- Assign account nicknames
- Access online reporting
- Download statement information into your accounting software including Intuit QuickBooks®, Quicken® or a comma-separated file (CSV)
Schedule text or email alerts to inform you of specific account activity. Stay up to date on wire activity, transfer activity, deposits and daily balances with eAlerts delivered to you as scheduled.
eStatements are the safe and secure way to receive your account statements, allowing you to view your statements online and at your convenience. Since you only print what you need, you also help the environment by reducing paper usage and waste.
- Receive monthly email notifying you that your eStatements are available
- Retrieve your monthly eStatements electronically and securely through Online Banking
- View your eStatements at any time, and at your convenience
- View, download and save PDF statements, or print transaction documents free of charge
- Each eStatement is available online for a full year. Prior statements are available on request.