ACH Origination (Automated Clearing House) is a simple, efficient way to pay and collect payments. As an ACH Originator, you can create your own direct debits and direct credits. Using this service for things like payroll, bill payments and collections will give you the financial control you need to run your business efficiently and successfully. In addition, this service helps cut your costs, while providing additional benefits for both employees and customers.
Benefits and Features:
Move money, pay employees and collect bills electronically.
Reduces your cost for processing paychecks, invoices and collections.
Provides direct deposit of your business payroll so your employees will not have to wait in traffic or in line to have access to their money.
- Eliminates the need to write and mail checks.
- Easy account reconciliation.
- Reduced check distribution costs.
- Control when the cash you are collecting enters your account.
- No wait time for mailed payments to arrive and be processed.
- Convenient, secure and confidential
This service is made possible by the Automated Clearing House, a nationwide network for exchanging electronic transactions among financial institutions within the Federal Reserve System. For more information on ACH Origination, contact Jimmy Murphy, Corporate Sales Leader at
(434) 401-1614 or email: email@example.com