Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
To report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card, please call:
Debit Card Customer Service
Toll free – 1-800-554-8969
Service center is open 7 days a week/24 hours a day.
Order your checks online and at your convenience 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Bank of the James orders checks through Main Street Checks. You may re-order your checks online by following these instructions. You will be instructed to provide a control number, an ABA number and the last 4 digits of your account number. You can get this information directly from your re-order form. Normal check printing charges will apply.
During those times when you have a need to transfer funds securely, we offer outgoing wire transfer services to domestic and international banks. Single transfer requests will need to be delivered to your local branch before 4:00 p.m. for a same day transfer. Business customers who send wires regularly may want to use the wire module within the Cash Management product that will allow you to send wires conveniently from your place of business online.
The following information is required for wire transfers:
Outgoing Wire Transfers
- Beneficiary Bank name, address and routing number
- Intermediary Bank name (if provided)
- Beneficiary name, address and account number
Incoming Domestic Wire Instructions
- Beneficiary Bank:
- Wire to: Bank of the James
- Address: 828 Main Street, Lynchburg, VA 24504
- ABA: 051409016
International Wire Instructions
- Receiving Bank:
- Wire to: Community Bankers Bank
- Address: 2601 Promenade Parkway, Midlothian, Virginia 23113
- SWIFT: COMHUS33
- ABA Number: 051409016
Our routing number for all transactions is 051409016.
Normal wire fees apply:
- $28.00 for outgoing domestic wires
- $60.00 for outgoing international wires
- $15.00 for all incoming wires