One of the best things about banking with Bank of the James is that you don't have to trade technology for service - we offer the best of both. Convenient solutions like Online Banking, Mobile Money, Text Alerts and eStatements give you access to your accounts anywhere, any time.
Turn your computer into a branch office in our bank. With Online Banking you have access to your accounts in a completely secure environment. Online Banking gives you 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your deposit accounts and loans from any computer with Internet availability. Bank of the James' Online Banking combines convenience and flexibility while you easily conduct a wide range of personal banking transactions.
With Bank of the James Online Banking, you can:
- View real-time account information
- View and print check images by simply clicking on the check number
- Make transfers between accounts instantly
- Review your loan account information
- Make payments on your Bank of the James loans
- Set up text or e-Alerts
- View statements online
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Send money or pay bills with Popmoney™
Schedule text or email alerts to inform you of specific account activity. Stay up to date on wire activity, transfer activity, deposits and daily balances with eAlerts delivered to you as scheduled.
- Balance Notices: Notifications are produced based on a balance threshold you determine.
- Withdrawal Notices: Notifications are produced when certain debit activity occurs on your account (ie: POS debits, automatic payments, checks)
- Deposit Notices: Notifications are produced when certain deposit activity occurs on your account (ie: Direct Deposits, regular in-branch deposits)
- Overdraft Protection Notices: Notifications are produced when transfers occur from a line of credit or savings account to cover an overdraft
- Interest/Maturity Notices: Notification of deposited interest or CD maturity
There is no bank fee for this service, however your cell phone provider may impose a fee for incoming text messages or data usage.
eStatements are the safe and secure way to receive your account statements, allowing you to view your statements online and at your convenience. Since you only print what you need, you also help the environment by reducing paper usage and waste.
- Receive monthly email notifying you that your eStatements are available
- Retrieve your monthly eStatements electronically and securely through Online Banking
- View your eStatements at any time, and at your convenience
- View, download and save PDF statements, or print transaction documents free of charge
- Each eStatement is available online for a full year. Prior statements are available on request.
Enroll for eStatements today through your Online Banking Account!